Your peace of mind is important to us. We take a direct, hands-on approach to deliver:
- A FREE initial professional assessment
- A personalized care plan
- Quick access to excellent services, including home visits and basic care management, are convenient and comprehensive
- Around-the-clock interventions for crisis, emergency and urgent issues reduce to stress and worry
- We hire and retain the best, most qualified and most professional care providers to ensure continuity of care
The Most Value
We understand home care services can be a financial burden. We work hard, but we also work efficiently in order to guarantee you the most reasonable rates possible.
Our expertise, caliber of service and attention to detail ensures you receive the most value for your investment in your care. We also work collaboratively with various community organizations, enabling our clients to easily receive superior in-home care and Geriatric Care Management services.
This approach helps us empower people to be independent and happy while living in their own homes in their own way, at a cost they can reasonably afford.
Who We Serve
Do you or your loved one need in-home care? Ask yourself:
- Is my chronic condition interfering or making daily activities difficult?
- Have I had a recent fall/stroke, or have I recently been discharged from the hospital and need extra support?
- Am I feeling overwhelmed trying to manage issues that are becoming increasingly complicated?
- Am I experiencing feelings of depression or isolation?
- As my needs increase, am I becoming a burden to my family and friends?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you may be a candidate for a in-home care.
Our services care for any individuals needing assistance in their homes: seniors; young mothers; individuals convalescing after surgery, injury or illness; individuals living with a disability; and individuals living with HIV or AIDS.
What We Do
Whether you or your loved one need assistance around the clock or for just a few hours a day, our home care services include:
- Hourly in-home care
- Short term or long term care
- Supervision and observation
- Medication reminders
The breadth of our supportive services and specialized care seeks to allow our clients to express choice and practice self-determination in meaningful ways at every level of daily life.
View our complete menu of services.