Compassionate Community Care is your trusted choice for geriatric home care and geriatric care management. Our mission is to serve those who are unable to help themselves. We do this in a variety of ways, but we try to always incorporate our values of professionalism, compassion, honesty and integrity.
What is a Geriatric Care Manager?
Juggling all the demands that life throws our way is difficult. Let our Geriatric Care Management team make the difference in your world.
Our Geriatric Care Managers are professional care specialists who provide support, advocacy and guidance for individuals and families caring for an elderly or disabled adult. Our GCMs make a positive difference by providing quality and compassionate care management.
Our expert team saves you time and provides peace of mind by connecting you to the resources you need when you need them.
Our GCMs provide assessments and suggest options with the addition of helpful resources. Our all-encompassing team pulls together years of experience in nursing, caregiving, social work and gerontology to help our clients lead quality lives.
Three Levels of Care
Compassionate Community Care offers three levels of support:
- A comprehensive assessment and evaluation personalized to your specific needs.
- Consultation on long-term care planning; emphasizing preventative care, review of personal wishes, and situational planning for chronic and acute conditions.
- On-going Geriatric Care Management to monitor the mental, physical and emotional needs of the client. This includes, but is not limited to, the safety and stability of the living environment, oversight of medication, and chronic or acute conditions.
Our Geriatric Care Managers perform the following tasks:
- Assess the physical, cognitive, emotional and environmental needs of the client
- Observe, listen and create a plan of care with the client and family
- Do a safety and elopement review of the home and make recommendations for hardware and technology.
- Plan and implement a review of medical condition, including a prescription and supplement review by a pharmacist
- Coordinate medication set up with prescription monitoring
- Establish schedules for hygiene, exercise, and activities
- Follow-up and reassess for maximum client satisfaction
We Can Help
We are capable of coordinating and working with multiple scenarios in Geriatric Care Management. We help:
- Clients with families who do not live nearby or not available
- Homes needing major repair or cleaning, we coordinate resources to get the job done
- Clients suffering from hallucinations or delusions, grief or depression
Do you or your loved one need home care? Ask yourself:
- Is my chronic condition interfering or making daily activities difficult?
- Have I had a recent fall/stroke, or have I recently been discharged from the hospital and need extra support?
- Am I feeling overwhelmed trying to manage issues that are becoming increasingly complicated?
- Am I experiencing feelings of depression or isolation?
- As my needs increase, am I becoming a burden to my family and friends?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you may be a candidate for a Geriatric Care Manager