Our Mission is to provide holistically compassionate home care and geriatric care to create a healthy, healing environment for all in need. We empower people to be independent and happy while living in their own homes in their own way.
YOUR CARE. YOUR WAY.
- We speak your language. Our culturally competent caregivers are fluent in English, Spanish, Cantonese, Mandarin, Toishanese, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Hindi, Russian, French, and more…
- We are eager listeners, constantly evaluating and prioritizing your preferences so you can continue to live life on your own terms.
- We address your concerns in a manner that is professional, prompt and respectful.
- We support your rights and choices to ensure you live with independence and dignity.
- You are matched with the care provider with expertise that best meets your specific needs.
A COMMUNITY OF CARING
We believe that the QUALITY OF LIFE for individuals living with or recovering from health issues is rooted in a SUPPORTIVE COMMUNITY of MEANINGFUL and NURTURING relationships.
CARE WORTH MENTIONING
“Thanks for making it possible for my mother to live at home. After spending a month in the hospital she dearly wanted to be at home. Your caregivers certainly took better care of my mother then I would have been able to do myself.”
With thanks & good wishes,
We appreciate your sending a lovely extremely competent care person to help our frail sister! Compassionate Care lives up to its name. Social Worker was happy for us when I told him we were working with Compassionate Care.
We are in very good hands.
I’m very comfortable that Compassionate Community Care provides wonderful care for me in an unobtrusive fashion. I’m very satisfied with the help that they have provided for me.
They are caring, competent and professional individuals.
Dr. Strong, MD
My mom truly appreciates the freedom to live at her home of sixty-four years with the caliber support and companionship CCC provides.
We’ve worked with them since 2002 and recommend their care without reservation to our family and friends.